A lot happens in eight months. That is roughly how long it has been since I have posted anything on our blog.
We reccently returned from a family trip to northern California. We saw the sights in San Francisco, and visited Rob's family in Hollister and Gilroy. We had a great time!
In October we are expecting our fifth child. Miracle of miracles it is a girl! We are really excited and a little nervous for her survival in our house full of boys. Needless to say October is not coming fast enough!
Life is busy and I can't promise that I will be a consistant blogger again but we are all alive and well.
Poor sick girl
9 years ago
3 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MEGAN!!!!
It was great having your family out here. We are excited for your little girl!!!! Love ya
I am so excited for you and Rob. Your boy's are going to love her! They will be awesome big brothers. Please let me know if you need anything. You have a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment