Thursday, June 12, 2008

I SPY!!

The other afternoon the twins and I started playing some "old school" games to pass the time. We began with a rousing game of "Hide n' Seek". After which I learned that the twins need to work on their hiding skills.
We continued the fun with a quick game of "Duck, Duck, Goose". Ayden really wasn't in the mood for "Duck, Duck, Goose" so we quickly moved on to a game of "I Spy". The boys were being hilarious! Tate decided that he couldn't see well enough out the window to play so he put his hands up around his eyes and called them his telescope. Ayden decided to follow suit with his own "telescope". I didn't even know they knew how to say telescope let alone know what it is.
We had tons of fun and the twins were so cute! I knew that I just had to record the fun for posterity. Below is the video of our "I Spy" game. -Christy-