Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sour Puss

Everyday after lunch I let the boys pick two pieces of candy out of their Halloween buckets to eat. Today I noticed that one of the pieces Ayden chose was a War Head Extreme, a very sour candy.( for those of you who might not be familiar with war heads) I thought to myself, "Oh, goody! This is what blog dreams are made of. Surely he won't mind sacrificing momentary comfort or the welfare of his taste buds for the sake of our blog spot." So I quickly grabbed the camera, nonchalantly opened the candy, gave it to him, and then waited for the fun to begin. Here is the little video I shot. :) Hee, hee, hee! Some days I really like being the Mom!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Too funny!!!!

Are you excited about YW's???!!!!!

Jaimi said...

He's no dummy!...Cruel.(:

Stephanie said...

that is GREAT. the funny thing --I totally would have done the same thing!! haha great minds think a like!

the Braby family said...

Thanks for the chuckle! That was great!

WRYUN said...

"Kay spit that one out and try the other one!"

You are a RAD mom! That is something i would do to my son, but then i would get beat up by my wife!

That was a freakin hilarious video. I love it when he claws his hands and twitches. LOL

Good job.

-Ryan

Allred Family said...

Haha so funny! Too bad we didn't get any War Heads this year.

Jenn said...

You mean mean mom!!! But so so funny!! It made my mouth twitch

Chelsi said...

This is what Jaxsyn said when we saw your blog today: "I see Ayden, I want to see him again. Where's Tate, Christy says"eat the purple one" There's Uncle Robby and Baby Luke he's tiny, he smilin' I want to see Ayden! That is word for word she love you all and talks about often!

becky and tony fenn said...

that was great!! i love sour candy!!