I was gone the other evening while Robby watched the kids (such a good husband). While I was gone he shot this video of Luke and Tate.
I begining to think Luke spends a lot of time in his highchair because every video I post of him that is where he is. I will attempt to change the scenary for the next one. Maybe somewhere on location in Paris.....I wish! -Christy
6 comments:
I love it - it is so entertaining watching my boys try to make baby laugh. This is great Christy! Thanks for sharing...
LOL!!! I love his down from the gut laugh!! Love the new background....very fitting for the funnest season of all!!
That is so cute! I love it when they laugh hard like that, Bronson is starting to really laugh hard now and it's so cute!
Jamie
I can't believe how cute his laugh is!!
That is so cute. Isn't it funny how the older boys can make the babies laugh the best!!! Also we call our Luke Lukey too!!! I guess GREAT minds think a like!! : ) As for us, we are doing well, and yes, I do get to sleep. My babies sleep really well. Thank goodness!!! I know I always say this but we really do need to get together!!!!
That is precious! He has the cutest laugh. You can't help but smile.
Post a Comment