Last Sunday we had family dinner in Walsburg with Robby's cousin and his family. They own a few horses and were kind enough to let all 10 little cousins have a ride.
I was talking with Megs on the phone as her and Josh were driving up to Mark's. Looks like you guys had a fun time. That's cool that you guys all get together once a month. I know my sister really enjoys it.
3 comments:
I was talking with Megs on the phone as her and Josh were driving up to Mark's. Looks like you guys had a fun time. That's cool that you guys all get together once a month. I know my sister really enjoys it.
I sure miss hanging out with you guys. It looks like a lot of fun.
I like the new look! Hey dinner was fun we should have taken a camera! I'm so excited for Halloween too!
Post a Comment