This post is mostly for Grammy and Papa in the Dominican Republic. We will deffinately be having a white Christmas at home and thinking of you. We got pounded with snow today and even as I was taking these pictures it was still falling.
I thought that I would be a kind wife and start shoveling it for Robby but after about a half and hour of shoveling almost a foot and a half of snow I thought I was gonna die. It's even more difficult when you are wearing your husbands size 14 snow boots. It felt like I had an anvil on each leg. Rob was nice enough to finish up for me when he got home.
They say that there is another storm coming tonight. I think I will leave the shoveling up to Robby until I get some snow boots of my own.
2.jpg)
1 comments:
wow...so white, so much snow, so beautiful...but SO COLD! I'm totally a cali girl, snow is just too darn cold for me.
Post a Comment