On Monday we went to Thanksgiving Point to visit Santa and his Reindeer. The boys had the time of their lives. Although, Porter was a little sceptical about Santa. (Santa looked a lot more impressive in his picture on the mailer Thanksgiving Point sent out, even I was a little disappointed) Their favorite part was visiting his real live reindeer.
Robby pulled the twins aside and told Ayden to yell "Hi, Blitzen!!". He then told Tate to yell "Hi, Cupid!" but instead Tate yelled out "Hi, Stupid!" It was a proud parenting moment.
We then drove through the lights at Thanksgiving point and got ice cream at JCW's. I think it is safe to say that we had a succesful and fun family night.
Poor sick girl
10 years ago
4 comments:
I love that story of Tate! Sounds like a fun family night, we will probably copy your idea this Monday!
Jamie
I love Thanksgiving Point at Christmas time. It's such a lovely family event.
Cute Pics! I love that you blogg about the years happenings... Its nice to look back and realize that you made it! (And no one was hurt too bad!)
Paige
We went and did this too and it was fun. Crazy reindeer I had no idea they were so short!
Post a Comment