Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home at Last!!

After a couple of set backs such as a fever and not being able to hold down milk they finally said that we could come home this morning. It is so nice to be home!!! Luke seems to be especially happy to be home. He got the giggles the minute we walked in the door.
We have a follow visit in two weeks to make sure Luke is still doing well. Hopefully he will be able to eat more, play more, and sleep through the night again by then.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughtfulness. Especially to Uncle Steven and Auntie Melissa who hopped right back on a plane to Utah the minute they got the news. (even though they had just come home from Utah the day before) Thank you for holding down the home fort and wrestling with the three amigos. It was a lot easier for Rob and I to be with Luke when we didn't have to worry about finding someone to be with Porter, Tate, and Ayden. Plus my house has never looked so clean. We love all your guts!!!

Video of Luke the morning we got come.

8 comments:

Amy said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad that Luke is home!! He looks so happy and healthy!!

Jaimi said...

Hooray! I've been watching for this post. He looks great!

Russ and Jamie said...

I'm so glad that Luke is home! You are great neighbors and friends, and I'm glad that I can add you to my blog! My blog address is www.lovelessfamily-joker.blogspot.com.
Jamie

devron said...

I am so glad I found your blog on Jaimi's blog. I am so sorry to hear about your little dude. The same thing happened to my niece when she was 5 months old. I know how scary it is, but I am so glad he is home and doing well. We love and miss you guys. I think a family bbq should be planned for the near future.

Shayna said...

Hi this is Shayna Henke... I went to girls night and heard about the little guy. I am so glad that it is doing better. Now that I know you have a blog I will come a visit often! I am glad there are several families in the ward that love blogging. Come visit us!!!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I had just recently heard about Luke from my mom. I'm sorry you guys had to go through the trauma of watching your baby go through the "Hospital World" for awhile. It can be extremely difficult. He's beautiful and I'm happy to hear that things have gone well. We love you guys...

Chelsi said...

yeah, he's home!

WRYUN said...

It is so good to hear Luke is home and doing well! That is a cute video of him. He was in our prayers!

-Ryan