Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pictures #1 & #2 are Luke in the E.R., #3 is him knocked out post surgery, #4 still not quite feeling himself, #5 are the balloons Grandma tied to his crib for him to look at, #6 & #7 I call the, "I can't take this anymore" pics, and #8 & #9 he's just trying to stay comfortable
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH Those pictures look very familiar...I want you guys to know that our prayers were with you..Its such a tough thing to go through. I hope that you have good insurance... (Taylors bill for the week...56,000) WOO HOO Thank goodness we didnt have to pay a penny (good insurance) I cant believe they life flighted him... Woo hoo Lucklily you had your camera! The commercial goes... Hospital stay... 20,000 dollars... world renound surgeon to perform life saving surgery 50,000 dollars... getting to ride in the helicopter...priceless!