Saturday Tate & Ayden turned three years old. Life is never dull with two 3 year old boys running around!! The thought of potty training gives me a mild anxiety attack. They are our little partners in crime but they couldn't be more different from each other if they tried.
Tate is a little O.C.D. about what he wants and when he wants it. He can be all four season's in one day. Unfortunately Robby and I aren't very good at forecasting the weather. He love sports, running, and activity of any kind. He was the first twin out and if you know anything about Tate's personality you know that that makes perfect sense.
Ayden is tender hearted and a little shy. He loves trains and cars. He also loves to help me cook. For the most part he is pretty easy going until you really push his button and then he explodes.
He was so calm when I was pregnant with him that I would poke him constantly to make sure he was alive.
We love our little guys. It's fun to watch them grow. Happy Birthday Little Dude's!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday boys! The boys are fun to have around, especially for Jaxon, he loves Aiden and Tate, Tate!
Happy Birthday Tate and Aiden! We love you guys!
Hey Rob and Christy. My little sister had Devron's link on her blog and through her link I found yours. Wow I can't believe you guys have four boys! It's good to know people are having boys since between me and my sisters we have six girls and one boy. You have a darling family.
Shawn and Heather
Post a Comment