Rob and his brother's - 2008 Flag Football Champs
Answer these questions about your husband then tag four more people.
1.What is your husband's full name? Robert Quenten Crockett
2.How long have you been married? 8 years!
3.How long did you date? 3.5 months (before we were engaged)
4.How old is he? He's 33
5.Who eats sweets? We both are sugar addicts
6.Who said I Love you first? Robby did.
7.Who is taller? Rob
8.Who can sing best? I do, but I sing better when he sings with me. Ahhhh, cheesy but true.
9.Who is smarter? At buissness and finance - Robby. At Jeopardy - Me!
10.Who does laundry? We both do but niether one of us likes to fold
11.Who pays the bills? Rob
12.Who sleeps on the right side? He does
13.Who mows the lawn? Rob does most of the time. Occasionally we will do a trade off and he will do the grocery shopping and I will mow the lawn.
14.Who cooks dinner? Me, unless it is Breakfast for dinner night
15.Who drives? He drives if we are in the truck. I drive 75% of the time when we are in the van
16.Who's first to admit when they are wrong? He is. I'm second to admit when he's wrong.
17.Who kissed who first? Rob kissed me first after I twisted his arm. It's a funny long story.
18.Who asked who out first? He invited me to watch him play basketball, then I invited him to a Chinese New Year party I was having, after the party he asked me out on our first "official" date.
19.Who wears the pants? Our life is pretty much one big three legged race.
I tag Heather, Jen McAllister, Paige, and Mindy

2 comments:
Love it Christy! I got such a kick out of your responses here. So fun!
That is so fun to read!
Jamie
Post a Comment