It's that time of year again......time to pick out the perfect pumpkin!!! We found this fun pumpkin patch close to our house and so pumpkin picking became our family night quest.
Porter was like a mad man running all over the field! Every five seconds you would hear him shout out, " I found IT! ....... Oh, wait maybe this one instead." It took Ayden and Tate a little longer to catch the excitement of it all. Once I had thoroughly convinced them that the mud they were stepping in was, in fact just mud, and not poop they were a little more comfortable with the idea of walking around in the pumpkin patch. We all ended up having fun. That was my first time at a pumpkin patch so I had a blast!!
Once we got home the boys placed their pumpkins in the perfect spot.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

4 comments:
Fun, we need to do that! I'm kinda missing the free pumpkins from the Crockett's garden.
That looks like lot's of fun!
Jamie
That does look fun! The kids are getting so big! I don't remember if you dressed up for Halloween at kinkos or not Rob. I do remember you were entirely green for St. Patricks day.
Hope all is well!
Cecile
christy i need your email address to add you to my blog. i do not have it.
Post a Comment