For Christmas my Mom gave Robby and I tickets to see the musical Wicked in Hollywood. So a week and a half after Christmas we packed up the boys and headed off (to my "home") Southern California. It was so nice to thaw out in the 70 degree weather.
My sisters and brother in law watched the boys so that Robby and I could have our night out. We went to a yummy Thai place to eat before the play then drove into Hollywood. I think Robby had fun looking at the Stars on the Walk of Fame in front of the theatre.
We absolutely loved the play!! It was funny, eye catching, and amazing etc. I think it is my new favorite musical. Our seats were awesome! We would have paid $300 dollars more for the same seats if we had chosen to wait to see it in Utah in April , why, I don't know.(Thanks mom)
I had forgotten how beautiful the Pantages theatre is. Plus there were a couple of well known faces in the play that made it even more fun.
We would love to see it again, and again. So, in honor of our "Wicked" good time I decided to "Wicked" out our blog a bit.

5 comments:
What a wonderful present!!!! A night out with your hubby!!! And I'm most certain---needed and well deserved!!!! How fun!!!!
So jealous! I want to see it so bad. Glad you had a good time!
I think I am envious. I so wanted to see that. I am happy for you though. OH and this is karla Southern. GOt your address from Chelse's blog.
I am so glad you love the show.. I am going in April and glad to have something to look forward to now.
This looks fantastically fun! How great for you two. Thoughtful and perfect gift it seems.
Post a Comment