Friday, January 23, 2009

Look Who's Walking!

A week ago Luke finally decided to try to walk and has been waddling around ever since. He walks a little bit like Frankenstein with flippers on.

5 comments:

Russ and Jamie said...

He's so cute, I can't believe he's big enough to walk, were has time gone?????
Jamie

Stephanie said...

so fun--I can't believe my babies will be walking soon!!

Ruth said...

So cute! He is GOOD!!!! Enjoy the pictures. I am almost finished with our kitchen remodel - I'm loving my counters. The tile backsplash goes in on Tues. Enjoy yours for Kathy.
Love ya

JoAnn said...

Okay, I can't wait to see a Chinese New Year post. I love your blog Christy! Great job.

Candy said...

Hey Christy, I stalking your blog. Really cute!!! I love your song choices too. What a cute family.
I just started on too. You can visit. Its not as cute though, Im working on it.